Simply the strongest, most versatile Speed Fastening® system.
Speed fasteners with an unique splined rivet design combining high clamp throughout a wide grip range. This newly developed fastening system has been designed and optimised using classleading finite element analysis techniques, and its unique splined rivet design is patent protected.
- External splines fill rear sheet and oversize front sheet holes
- 3x greater hole size tolerance than standard breakstem rivets
- Far less sensitive to application variations
- Easier specification due to one-rivet x one mandrel solution
- Typically half the installed weight versus an equivalent breakstem rivet
- Sizes: 3.2 mm (1/8") to 4.8 mm (5/32")
Steel - NeoSpeed 57121 series
Stainless Steel A4 - NeoSpeed 57141 series
Aluminium - NeoSpeed 57101 series
- Headform: Mushroom
- Supply options:
a) Paper magazine of fasteners
b) pre-loaded disposable mandrel "Cartridge" (aluminium and steel only)
Surface finish options
If you are looking for other surface finish options than shown in the datasheets please download our
This will show you what surface finish options are possible to apply to our standard fastener types as "customer specials"-
- Domestic appliances
- Electrical equipment
- General light fabrication
The pictures below show some of Avdel handtools which can be used to place NeoSpeed fasteners. For further information on specific nose equipment, please contact us your local Avdel representative.