Threaded stand-off pillars for PCBs in a range of metric internal threads and many stand-off heights.
The Avdel Avsert is a threaded stand-off pillar for PCBs. The internal threads allows for a threaded part to be inserted. The Avsert Speed Fastening® system is available in a variety of stand-off heights to suit your individual needs and will fit an array of board thicknesses.
Key features and benefits
- Internally threaded bore takes a threaded part e.g. D-subminiature connectors
- Available in many stand-off heights to accommodate a wide variety of components
- Can be used for board thicknesses of 0.8-2.0 mm (short spigot) or 0.8-2.4 mm max (long spigot)
- Suitable as a female mating bush for D-subminiature connectors
- Aluminium geartrays and extrusions
- Telecommunications equipment
- Sizes: M2.5 X 0.45 and M3 X 0.5 threads
- Material: Tin plated* brass