High strength, vibration resistant lockbolts with high, controlled clamp.
The Avdel Avdelok lockbolt is a high strength, vibration resistant lockbolt with high, controlled clamp. The Avdelok system offers high shear strength and wide selection of materials, head sizes and collar options giving this rivet an extensive variety of applications.
The Avdelok structural lockbolt is quick to install and easy to inspect for tampering, making this the ideal rivet for heavy engineering applications.
Key features and benefits
- High strength, high speed assembly
- High shear and tensile strength
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Consistent, high performance
- Larger diameter Infalok® lockbolts available from 12.7mm to 28.6mm (1/2" to 1-1/8") with tensile strength of over 300kN for heavy engineering applications
- TIR approved - easy to inspect for tampering
- Robust and rugged installation tools
- Steel Avdelok pins typically offer comparable values to property class 5.8 threaded products.
Avdelok can be used to fasten:
- Metal to metal
- Building and construction
- Bridge building
- Cabinets and enclosures
- Commercial vehicle bodies
- Reefer cool and dry freight containers
- Sizes: 4.8mm to 9.6mm (3/16" to 3/8") - for larger diameter lockbolts 12.7mm to 28.6mm (1/2" to 1-1/8")
- Materials: Aluminium alloy, steel and stainless steel
- Headforms: Brazier, countersunk, truss and large head
- Number of grooves on pin*: 6 grooves (4-groove option available for steel Avdelok lockbolts with brazier head 2611 Series - others upon request)
- Collars: Full, half and flanged